Dr. Johanna Youner’s PicoSure FOCUS Laser Provides World’s Fastest Facial

This article was viewed 978 times

skincare

Dr. Johanna Youner is the only doctor in New York City to provide PicoSure FOCUS laser facials.  Dr. Youner can revitalize your skin on your lunch hour with no tell-tales signs of treatment. Dr. Youner’s ground-breaking PICOSURE FOCUS LASER FACIAL is the fastest and most effective laser facial in the world.

PicoSure Focus treatments are ideal for patients seeking dramatic results with minimal downtime.

PicoSure FOCUS laser can, in one treatment, help with fine lines, brown spots, uneven pigment, laxity, and a host of unwelcome age-related issues on the face, hands, arms and décolletage. After treatment you can return to work with only mild redness, refreshed in only an hour.

At hundred times faster than previous nanosecond lasers, PicoSure FOCUS is the fastest and most effective aesthetic laser in the world for facial rejuvenation. The use of the revolutionary PicoSure FOCUS lens allows 20% more power to be harnessed from the already powerful PicoSure laser.

The PicoSure FOCUS lens concentrates laser pulses to a precise depth, offering a safer and more effective lunch time treatment without any tell-tale signs that occurred with older treatments. This fast and gentle treatment occurs as the FOCUS lens reaches a precise depth of the skin so that only 10% of the skin is being treated at the high energy Picosecond Focus level during each pulse with the lower level energy being used on the remaining 90%  percent of the skin. This allows a deeper penetration to the dermis area under the skin, promoting collagen and elastin growth while also stimulating a non-traumatic tissue healing response (which has the effect of softening the tissue from scars and stretch marks). This results in better outcomes, shorter downtime and higher safety for the skin.

Dr. Johanna Youner can improve the look and appearance of your skin on your lunch hour with her WORLD’s FASTEST FACIAL. Sessions start at 750.

The PicoSure Focus is a new and very unique laser for the next generation of skin rejuvenation and revitalization.  Call Dr. Youner today at 212-683-7034 to start your journey to younger skin.

For more information, please contact Park Avenue Laser Treatment, Dr. Johanna Youner, at 

212-683-7034, 40 Park Avenue, New York City

Share and Enjoy:
  • Digg
  • StumbleUpon
  • del.icio.us
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Google Bookmarks
  • Google Buzz
  • Reddit
  • Technorati
Scott St. John

About Scott St. John

I have worked in the media for over 30 years as a Producer,director, cameraman,photographer and in publicity. I have worked for the four major television networks and for over 20 different cable networks. From American Idol to the Today Show to HBO Documentaries to the Academy Awards, I have been fortunate to work at the highest professional level in television. As a photographer, my work has been published or seen online in magazines such as Maxim, Stuff, Us weekly, InTouch,Gotham, Shock, OK magazine and more. My work has taken me to the four corners of the world from Africa to South America to Europe to Japan. It's been a great run and I am happy to be on board with the News Burner team.

, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

One Response to Dr. Johanna Youner’s PicoSure FOCUS Laser Provides World’s Fastest Facial

  1. Genna May 19, 2014 at 12:57 am #

    This sounds awesome

Leave a Reply