Hey Kris Jenner, How Does Your Foot Taste?

This article was viewed 3,822 times

Former house wife, who thinks she’s an agent Kris Jenner ,went on Good Morning America yesterday and not only proved what a money grubbing pimp she is by saying that Kris Humphries should let her large- bottomed daughter keep her 2 million dollar ring, but she also offended the entire American Indian Nation by using a racist slur.

When asked about Kim giving back the ring because the marriage only lasted 72 days, the moronic matriarch of the Kardashian clan said, “I hate an Indian giver. It’s a gift … keep your gift.” Nice job idiot, the  National Congress of American Indians are furious over the comment, calling it “wrong and hurtful.”

Maybe Kim can use some of the 18 million she scammed for the fake wedding and buy Kris Jenner a large muzzle with the initial K on it. If there was anyone with half a brain in the Kardashian camp, they would know that this is a very crucial time after Monday’s divorce announcement and you are looking to do damage control, but Kris Jenner just poured gasoline on the backlash fire with her comments.

Kris Jenner shouldn’t be allowed outside of her home, let alone in front of cameras. Not only is this not the time to be talking about being greedy and trying to keep the ring but now you offend all native Americans. I don’t think you’ll be seeing Kim Kardashian getting booked anytime soon at Foxwoods or the Seminole Hard Rock Casino.

Outstanding timing by Ms Jenner, November is Native American Heritage Month. For more on the story, check out our friends at [NY DailyNews]

Share and Enjoy:
  • Digg
  • StumbleUpon
  • del.icio.us
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Google Bookmarks
  • Google Buzz
  • Reddit
  • Technorati
Scott St. John

About Scott St. John

I have worked in the media for over 30 years as a Producer,director, cameraman,photographer and in publicity. I have worked for the four major television networks and for over 20 different cable networks. From American Idol to the Today Show to HBO Documentaries to the Academy Awards, I have been fortunate to work at the highest professional level in television. As a photographer, my work has been published or seen online in magazines such as Maxim, Stuff, Us weekly, InTouch,Gotham, Shock, OK magazine and more. My work has taken me to the four corners of the world from Africa to South America to Europe to Japan. It's been a great run and I am happy to be on board with the News Burner team.

, , , , , ,

9 Responses to Hey Kris Jenner, How Does Your Foot Taste?

1. sirhc November 4, 2011 at 5:48 pm #

This is the tramp who pisses on herself right?

• Scott St. John
      Scott St. John November 5, 2011 at 12:12 am #

lol, nice, I hadn’t heard that, but if she could make money doing it, I’m sure she would let it flow

2. NA pride November 5, 2011 at 4:08 am #

Ok, So I will coin the phrase to my daughter(s), “don’t marry like a Kardashian!” I hope this takes the place of “going to the John.”

• Scott St. John
      Scott St. John November 5, 2011 at 9:46 am #

I like it, I think it could catch on

3. Edith November 5, 2011 at 10:26 am #

the problem is they’re all racist. if that shit came out of the mothers mouth then think about what she has fed her children right? its fucked up thats what i’m sayin. shit. i thought i could like a celeb. fam., oh well never watching or supporting that fam again.

• Scott St. John
      Scott St. John November 5, 2011 at 10:47 am #

I agree with you Edith, I think it might be time for a Kardashian boycott

4. joseph December 19, 2011 at 7:57 am #

Chris Jenner???

Isn’t she one of those 4 “Wicked Witches of the West”?

You know the ones. The ones that live in California, and cut the balls off their husbands once they marry.

5. heath May 6, 2012 at 11:44 am #

how can you say that about the woman, (avoiding the racist comment which i agree was wrong) i think you have to understand this woman is looking out for her daughters, and come on if you had a 2 million dollar ring, you would just hand it back. she is not money grabbing and obviously works hard for her children or else they wouldnt have the thing they have today!

6. natural weight loss January 9, 2014 at 11:04 am #

You currently know hence appreciably on the subject of that issue, taught me to professionally accept is as true by a lot of varied attitudes. The just like both males and females usually are not interested until it really is one thing to obtain with Rhianna! Your own personal products excellent. All the time deal with it up!